1. Do it online
  2. Have Your Say
  3. My Durham


Searching on social care found 404 results
Page 1 of 41
  • Social Care Direct

    Social Care Direct can assist you to find information and advice to help you live as independently as you can. If your needs are urgent...

  • Community alarm service

    Care Connect, our community alarm service, is designed to enable vulnerable and/or at-risk residents in to maintain independence in...

  • Report a concern about a child

    If you have a concern about a child or young person's welfare who lives in County Durham, call First Contact on Tel: 03000 267 979. First Contact brings togethe...

  • Get your care needs assessed

    You may need help in your daily life because you're elderly and/or you have an illness or disability.

  • Apply for housing

    You can apply to rent a home in County Durham through Durham Key Options. This includes former council housing.

  • Children's social work careers

    Find out about jobs and careers in social work with Durham County Council's children's services team.

  • Living independently - get help at home

    ...own house? Find information about adaptations to your home, equipment to help you carry out everyday activities and personal care.

  • Paying for your care and support

    There is usually a cost for care and support services unlike health care which is free to everyone at the point of delivery.

  • Care services outside your home

    Find out about the many local services which provide short periods of care or support away from the home. These services can help with...

  • Accommodation - choosing somewhere to live

    If someone needs care and support to maintain their health and welfare, it may not be an option to live independently. Find details...

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Print this page