MyView - HR and payroll system
Find out how to use MyView, our internal human resources and payroll system.
How do I get access?
If you are a member of council staff, you will be able to access pay and human resources information securely from home or work, 24/7, using a phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
- If you are accessing from work device, you can get onto the system either from a council office, or by logging on through Juniper.
- Anyone who hasn't been able to use the MyView system before, because they don't have a DCC email address, will be asked to provide a personal email address which will be held securely in the HR database and will only be used for logging onto MyView Dashboard.
What can I do on MyView?
As a member of staff
- view and update your personal details
- view payslip and P60 information
- input mileage and expense claims
- request training
As a manager
You can also:
- approve staff mileage and expenses claims
- approve training requests
Other aspects of MyView Dashboard for managers, such as absence management and appraisals, must be done when you are logged on to our network, as you would do now.
Help and support
Guidance documents have been created to help you use the system.
- 03000 269 919