MyView - HR and payroll system
MyView, our internal human resources and payroll system, has changed - find out how, and how it affects you as a member of council staff.
How has it changed?
It has changed in three ways:
- MyView Dashboard looks different with a modern and easier to use dashboard.
- For the first time, our staff will be able to access their pay and human resources information securely from home, 24/7, using their own device whether that's a phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
- Staff who don't have a DCC email address will be able to set up access using a personal email address.
How do you get access?
Access from work
Anyone who uses the existing MyView system can access the new MyView Dashboard from a council office, or from their device if they are logged on through Juniper.
Access from home
Home access is being rolled out to all staff in phases. The timetable for this is:
|Adults, Resources and Transformation and Partnerships||1 November 2017|
|Children and Young People Services||1 December 2017|
|Schools||1 January 2018|
|Regeneration and Local Services||1 February 2018|
Staff without a DCC email address
Anyone who hasn't been able to use the MyView system before, because they don't have a DCC email address, will be asked to provide a personal email address which will be held securely in the HR database and will only be used for logging onto MyView Dashboard.
We will write to all staff who fall into this category as part of the roll out with further instructions.
What can I do on MyView?
As a member of staff
- view and update your personal details
- view payslip and P60 information
- input mileage and expense claims
- request training
As a manager
You can also:
- approve staff mileage and expenses claims
- approve training requests
Other aspects of MyView Dashboard for managers, such as absence management and appraisals, must be done when you are logged on to our network, as you would do now.
Help and support
Guidance documents have been created to help you use the system.
- - in the unlikely event you receive an error message when trying to edit, amend or add to an existing claim form from the old system, you will need to create a new claim form in the new version of MyView.
For more information see the MyView training video.
- 03000 269 919