Health and fitness corporate membership scheme
This page gives details of our health and fitness corporate membership scheme.
As an employee of an organisation that has signed up to our health and fitness corporate membership scheme you are entitled to an 18% discount on our standard health and fitness membership prices.
What are the benefits?
Taking part in regular exercise improves your health, fitness and wellbeing. Whether your job is physically demanding or not, the benefits of exercise can help make your working day more manageable. Benefits of regular exercise include:
- improved stamina levels
- management and reduction of stress levels
- improved sleep patterns
- reduction in the risk of disease and high blood pressure
- reduction of aches and pains
- improved posture at work
- provides opportunities to meet new people
How can we help you achieve this?
We operate nine of the 14 leisure centres taking part in this scheme. All 10 leisure centres offer a variety of health and fitness options. The centres are operated in a number of different ways, which allow members to choose which venue best suits their needs. Our fully qualified and professional fitness staff will help you achieve your individual goals. Our memberships include:
- unlimited use of the fitness suite
- unlimited use of selected exercise classes
- 1:1 fitness appointments available to suit you
- free fitness inductions
- free body composition evaluations
- free individually written programmes and reviews
- free use of sauna/steam rooms (where available)
- swimming included (on selected memberships)
What to do next
If your organisation is already a member of our scheme please contact your local leisure centre to book an appointment to discuss your membership needs and get you started on your path to achieving your goals. You will need to present your most recent payslip or employee ID card to reception to be eligible for the corporate discount.
If your organisation is not yet a member of our scheme, please ask your line manager to complete an Expression of Interest form and return it to us. Once received, one of our business development managers will be in touch with your manager to discuss the needs of your organisation.
- Culture and Sport
- Culture and Sport
- 03000 266 555
Our address is:
- Regeneration and Local Services
- County Hall
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DH1 5UL