Consett Leisure Centre
Whether it's fitness, swimming or family fun that inspires your visit, Consett Leisure Centre has a great range of activities including gym, exercise classes and two pools.
Whether you want to stretch and tone, go high energy or invigorate yourself with a mind and body experience, there are fitness classes to suit you - visit Consett Leisure Centre for class details, times and prices.
Join online - memberships
Visit Lifestyle Fitness at Consett Leisure Centre to join online.
Laps, lessons, floats and fun - swim at our two pools and enjoy time in the water. Swimming is a great low impact way to get fit and stay fit. Why not try our aqua classes or maybe just splash about with the kids?
Visit Consett Leisure Centre for pool timetables, including aqua class information.
Learn to swim
From babies to adults it's never too early or late to join our aqualearn swimming programme. Sign up for swimming lessons through our Learn to Swim programme at any time and progress at your own pace.
Contact us to sign up for swimming lessons today.
Future pool closures
Our pools will be temporarily closed for events on these dates. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
|17 April 2018||20m pool||11.00am - 1.00pm|
Whatever your level of fitness, or your goals, in our gyms you can exercise in a way that best suits you. Our gym staff will help you develop a training programme and, with ongoing support, we'll help you achieve your goals. Visit Lifestyle Fitness at Consett Leisure Centre to find out more about the gym or join online.
Contact us to book a gym tour.
Courts and pitches
Contact us to book one of courts or pitches. You can book our:
- indoor courts for 5 A-side football, tennis, netball, basketball, volleyball or cricket nets
- 4G outdoor pitch for 5, 9 or 11-aside football
- outdoor 6 floodlit multi use games areas for netball, basketball, tennis or small sided games.
Children and young people
Sports clubs, gym membership for young people and holiday activities - there's lots for your family to do! Visit Consett Leisure Centre for more information.
Choose from our range of fun party options including sports, fun & games, pool parties and soft play. Some parties even come with their very own Party Coach who will entertain and lead the children in 60 minutes of party fun. Visit Consett Leisure Centre for more information.
Opening times and location
|Monday to Friday||6.30am - 9.30pm|
|Saturday||7.00am - 5.00pm|
|Sunday||7.00am - 7.00pm|
- two swimming pools with moveable floors
- an interactive slide
- small splash water features
- fitness suite (gym) with cardio-vascular, functional training kit and weights area
- consultation rooms
- flexible studio spaces for dance and exercise classes
- three squash courts
- eight court sports hall for badminton, football, gymnastics and other indoor sports
- full rugby and football compliant Astro Turf pitch
- multi-use games areas for netball, football, basketball and other sports
- sprint track for jump and sprint practice
- Consett Leisure Centre
- 01207 218 151
Our address is:
- Medomsley Road
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DH8 5HU