Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Community Floating Support - for adults with mental health issues

We offer services for people with mental health issues, over the age of 18 years, who do not have the support of a social worker or care coordinator. We also provide short term supported accommodation in the county in partnership with Auckland Home Solutions.

What can we help with?

We can help to improve your mental wellbeing by supporting you with:

  • money matters
  • general life skills (such as building your confidence, time management and helping you find work)
  • housing issues
  • household skills
  • keeping healthy
  • social skills

We can also:

  • help you access counselling or therapy
  • signpost to other services which may be able to help you
  • provide supported accommodation if you are homeless or about to become homeless

Our recovery workers will agree a plan with you, which will be based upon your needs.

How do I get help?

You can be referred to us by health services, your doctor, housing departments, or voluntary agencies. You can also refer yourself by contacting us.

Contact us
Community Floating Support
03000 269 071
Related information
Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Print this page