Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Bus pass renewals

Some County Durham Travel Scheme bus passes for older and disabled people, sometimes called 'concessionary bus passes' will run out on 30 June 2019.

If your pass is affected a new bus pass will be automatically posted to your home address during June 2019. You will be able to use your new pass immediately.

If you haven't received your new pass by Wednesday 19 June 2019, contact us

What you must do if you've moved house since receiving your last bus pass

If you've moved house since you received your last bus pass, you must complete and send us the Icon for pdf bus pass - change of address form (PDF, 113.6kb) .

We also need evidence that your new address is in the area covered by Durham County Council. Send us proof of your address (with your Change of Address form), such as:

  • a copy of a utility bill in your name
  • a copy of your driving licence 
  • a copy of your passport
  • an official letter addressed to you about a pension or benefit

Please send us photocopies, not original documents. Alternatively you can take proof of address to one of our customer access points.

What you should do if your new pass doesn't work

If your new pass doesn't work, call our Bus Pass Renewal Hotline so that we can cancel the pass and send another one to you. 

Further information

We apologise if a pass is accidentally sent to someone who has died or moved out of the area. If this happens please contact us so that we can update our records.

Contact us if you no longer need a bus pass or if you would like further information.

Contact us
Bus pass renewal hotline
03000 268 667
Our address is:
  • Integrated Passenger Transport
  • Durham County Council
  • County Hall
  • Durham
  • County Durham
  • United Kingdom
  • DH1 5UQ
Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Print this page