Do it online - information about our new customer account
Carry out all your business with us online from the comfort of your own home and at a time convenient for you. Whether you want to report it, apply for something, pay a bill or tell us what you think about something we're doing - you'll find it all here.
Why it's good to have a customer account?
- You don't have to keep filling in your personal details every time you contact us.
- You can use it any time - 24/7.
- You'll be able to check the progress of your request and you'll get feedback if you've reported any issues.
- If we know of issues in your area that may affect you - we can add messages to your account for you to see when you log in.
How to use our new online services?
The most popular things we get asked about online are listed on the welcome page and then there's a longer list in an A to Z under more services. Or you can go from the website page you've searched for straight to the online service you want.
When you've registered and logged in, your details will be automatically added to the relevant fields in the form you are using eg if you want to report that your bin hasn't been emptied it will automatically fill in your property and contact details.
Tell us what you think
As all this is brand new we're really interested in getting your feedback - you can do this in two ways.
- Give us a rating 1 - 5 stars when you've submitted your form
- If you have an account login and have had a problem with a form, or have other more detailed feedback, give us feedback on your online account.
- If you have had a problem with the registration process, please contact us.
There's more forms and features planned so keep checking in for future developments.
- Customer Services
- 03000 26 0000
Our address is:
- Durham County Council
- County Hall
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DH1 5UQ