Online payments with eStore
eStore is our new way to make payments for council goods and services online. Find out more about the system and the advantages of registering for an account below.
If you make regular online payments register for our eStore. It's quicker and more secure than entering your payment details each time.
What can you use it for?
You can make the following payments - with more following soon:
- Council tax payments
- Council invoice payments
- Housing benefit overpayments
- Blue Badge payments
- Business rate payments
- Business Improvement District (BID) payments
- Pay fines / Fixed Penalty Notices issued for things like littering, flytipping and dog fouling. However it does not include parking fines which can be paid for or appealed separately.
You can now create a personal account which will store your payment card and transaction details securely.
There is a mobile version to make it easier to use from your mobile or tablet.
Benefits of setting up an account
You can continue to make individual payments without setting up an account, but if you make regular payments, for example if you pay your council tax online each month, setting up an account will make it:
- quicker to make these payments
- more secure as you don't have to enter your payment details each time you come to pay
- easier to check past payments as you can keep a check on your payment history
Create your personal account - register for eStore.