Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Living independently - get help at home

Do you need help to remain in your own house? Find information about adaptations to your home, equipment to help you carry out everyday activities and personal care.

Visit our Locate - care and support in County Durham website for information, advice and services to help you live independently.

There are many different  services which provide care and support to help you remain in your own home. They include:

Contact us
First Contact/Social Care Direct
03000 267 979
0191 383 5752

Equipment Advice Service
03000 265 667
Related information
Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Print this page