March forward with a spring in your step on Walk4life Day.
Walkers are being sought to take part in a series of led walks, taking place across the county next month.
On Friday, March 20, the first day of Spring, a series of led walks will take place across County Durham.
Why not meet trained walk leaders?
And find out what's happening in the local area while meeting new friends along the way.
Walk4Life currently supports the delivery of 24 short led, weekly walks across the county within local communities. The walks began in September last year and are becoming an increasingly popular way for people to take their first steps in improving their health and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
On Walk4Life Day, there will be a choice of 30, 60 or 90 minute long walks that are taking place throughout County Durham.
Each event will begin at 10am with walks taking place from 10.30am.
Why not join in at the following locations?
- · Derwentside; Blackhill Lodge in Consett
- · Durham and Chester-le-Street; County Hall in Durham City
- · Easington; Peterlee Pavilion
- · Sedgefield; Pioneering Care Partnership in Newton Aycliffe
- · Durham Dales; Bishop Auckland Town Hall