Community Action Scheme's current project
The Community Action Team (CAT) is working to tackle a range of local housing and environmental problems in different areas of County Durham. Find out about our current project in Dean Bank, Ferryhill.
We will be delivering an eight week programme in Easington Colliery from 8 October - 23 December 2018.
Resident engagement events
We will be holding resident engagements events on:
- Friday 12 October at Easington Colliery Social Welfare Hall, 10.30am-11.30am
- Monday 15 October at Easington Colliery Library, 2.00pm - 3.00pm
All residents are invited to attend to tell us about their concerns and help set the priorities for the project.
Weekly surgery sessions
All residents are invited to drop-in to speak to us about the project and report any issues of concern:
- Thursday 25 October, 10.30am - 11.30pm at Easington Colliery Library
- Friday 9 November, 10.30am - 11.30am at Easington Colliery Welfare Centre
- Wednesday 14 November, 4.00pm - 5.00pm at Easington Parish Hall, Crawlaw Road
- Thursday 29 November, 10.30am - 11.30pm at Easington Colliery Library
- Friday 7 December, 10.30am - 11.30am at Easington Colliery Welfare Centre
Details of the programme areas for 2017-18 can be found on our Community Action Scheme page. You can find details of programmes that have already been carried out on the Community Action Scheme - previous projects page.