Pavements - personal injury
Any hazard in a public road or pavement caused as a result of an accident, damage or vandalism may be considered a risk to the public and could result in personal injury to pedestrians, road users or possible damage to property.
The following types of damage may be considered as a risk:
- missing gully or drain covers
- missing or damaged utility covers
- knocked down lamp columns/sign poles
- damaged light columns/sign poles with the electrical wiring exposed
- traffic or concrete bollards knocked down or broken
- damaged walls and fences that are part of the highway boundary
- oil/chemical spillage on the surface
- damaged bridge parapets
If you find a problem or would like further information on how to place a public liability claim please contact us.
- Customer Services
- 03000 26 0000