The One Point promise
We worked closely with children, young people and parents to agree a set of promises for the One Point Service.
We will make sure that you receive the support that is most appropriate to your needs, when you need it. We will also make sure that when you contact One Point we will do everything we can to help you. We will not turn you away or direct you somewhere else. We will bring the services and help you need to you. We will not expect you to find that help yourself.
- We will promise to treat you with respect, listen and value your opinions.
- We will ask you where you want to have your meeting.
- If we have to cancel a meeting with you, we will try to give you at least three hours' notice.
- We will ask you how you prefer to be contacted.
- Workers will put in writing what they have agreed to do and give you a copy.
- We will do what we have agreed to do or let you know if there is a reason why we can't.
- We will continually evaluate the Service with children, young people and parents.
- Children, young people and parents will be involved in interviewing and selecting staff.
- We welcome your feedback, complaints and compliments.
- A child, young person or parent will never be turned away.
- We will always help you.
- One Point
- 03000 261 111