Crook Customer Access Point
The Customer Access Point at Crook is your local point of contact for help and information about our services.
Opening hours and location
- Monday to Thursday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
- Public holidays: closed
For unexpected closures, please see our disruptions, closures and warnings page.
We are situated in the main civic centre building facing the Market Square in Crook.
There is parking on Market Square (not available on Tuesday which is market day). There is also disabled parking and limited on-street parking outside the main entrance.
We are here to help with enquiries on services including:
- street cleaning and environmental services
- planning and building control
- waste permits
- older and disabled persons bus passes
Make an appointment if you want to speak to us about:
- housing and council tax benefits
- council tax
- Customer Access Point - Crook
- 03000 26 0000
Our address is:
- Council Offices
- Civic Centre
- North Terrace
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DL15 9ES