Chester-le-Street Customer Access Point
The Customer Access Point at Chester-le-Street is your local point of contact for help and information about our services.
Opening Times and Location
- Monday to Thursday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
- Public holidays: closed
For unexpected closures, please see our disruptions, closures and warnings page.
We are at The Cestria Hub, sharing premises with Cestria Community Housing.
Parking is available in the town centre.
We are here to help with enquiries on services including:
- street cleaning and environmental services
- planning and building control
- waste permits
- older and disabled persons bus passes
Make an appointment to speak to us about
- housing and council tax benefits
- council tax
Please contact us to make an appointment
You can also access Cestria Community Housing services.
- Customer Access Point - Chester-le-Street
- 03000 26 0000
Our address is:
- The Cestria Hub
- 166 Front Street
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DH3 3AZ