Durham AAP Board members
This page provides information about Durham Area Action Partnership AAP board members.
Chair of Durham AAP board
Chris Tindale was Chair of Durham AAP for 2016-17.
The board consists of 21 members. This is broken into three groups, consisting of seven elected councillors, seven service partners and seven public members. Board members serve for a four year period.
We also have co-opted onto the board: Durham University Student Union, Student Community Action and Durham City Homes.
There are six county councillors and one parish council representative. These are:
- Councillor Eric Mavin (Belmont ward)
- Councillor Amanda Hopgood (Framwellgate & Newton Hall ward)
- Councillor Arnie Simpson (Esh & Witton Gilbert ward)
- Councillor David Hall (Sherburn ward)
- Councillor Liz Brown (Nevilles Cross ward)
- Councillor Katie Corrigan (Belmont ward)
- Parish Councillor Stephen White (Belmont Parish Council)
Partner members are:
- Christine Scollen (North Durham Clinical Commissioning Group)
- Charlotte Linton (Durham Community Action)
- Paul Wanless (County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service)
- Neighbourhood Inspector Mark Edwards (Durham Constabulary)
- Denise Elliott / Lee Alexander (Durham County Council)
- Adam Deathe (Durham BID)
- Helen Strangward (Durham University)
- Christopher Tindale
- Bill Moir
- Joe Knight
- Sandra Almeida
- Colin Hillary
- Helen Elderkin
- Rev Joanne Thomas