Weardale AAP board
Find details of Weardale Area Action Partnership's (AAP) board.
The board oversees and defines the work of the AAP. It has 21 members - seven public, seven partner, and seven county / parish council representatives.
Meet the board
The chair of the Weardale AAP Board is Cllr Anita Savory who was elected as chair at the Board meeting in May 2016.
- Cllr Anita Savory (Durham County Council)
- Cllr John Shuttleworth (Durham County Council)
- Olive Wilson - Vice Chair (Witton-le-Wear Parish Council)
- Helen Barrass (Muggleswick Parish Council)
- Dennis Craig (Stanhope Parish Council)
- David Sugden (Wolsingham Parish Council)
- Brian Thompson - Vice Chair (Rookhope)
- Christine Powell (Stanhope)
- Dr. Mike Newton (Wolsingham)
- Paul Stockdale (Witton-le-Wear)
- Joan Warriner (St John's Chapel)
- Frances O'Riley (Wearhead)
- Adam Hall (Fire and Rescue Service)
- Inspector Kevin Tuck (Police)
- David Taylor-Gooby(Clinical Commissioning Group)
- Damian Pearson (Dale and Valley Homes)
- Yvonne Probert (Durham Community Action)
- Stuart Timmiss (Durham County Council)
Records of previous meetings
Find details of our recent meetings.