Mid Durham AAP board
This page provides information about Mid Durham Area Action Partnership (AAP) board meetings and members.
Board meeting dates
All meetings start at 6.00pm.
- Wednesday 8 November 2017 - Hamsteels Community Centre, Esh Winning, DH7 9LS
- Wednesday 10 January 2018 - St Andrews, Carr Avenue, Brandon, DH7 8QG
- Wednesday 14 March 2018 - New Brancepeth Village Hall, Rock Terrace, New
Brancepeth, DH7 7EP
- Wednesday 9 May 2018 - Burnhope Community Centre, Burnhope, DH7 0AG
If you would like to attend, please contact us.
Board meeting minutes
If you would like copies of previous board meeting papers, please contact us.
Mid Durham AAP Board consists of 21 members broken into three groups, each consisting of seven members. These are councillors, service partners and public members. Board members serve for a four year period.
To be announced.
- Keith Tallintire (Housing - Derwentside Homes) - Vicki McCourt (alternative)
- Chris Davies (Police - Consett Division)
- Mark Mallatratt (Police - Durham Division)
- John Jameson (Fire and Emergency)
- Russell Hayward (Support for the Voluntary Sector - Durham Community Action)
- Lesley Richardson (Business - Prince Bishops Community Bank)
- Peter Appleton (Durham County Council)
- Lynne Boyd (Co-opted member Housing - Durham City Homes)
- Juliet Carling (Health - North Durham Clinical Commissioning Group)
These representatives were selected to give a wide representation of people from the area. They are:
- Drew Watson (Co-opted member - Young Person's representative)
- Lesley Baxter
- Freda Dawson
- Janet Box
- Ellen Wilson
- Paul Fitchett
- Peter Aitken
- Mary Tribe