4 Together Partnership Board meetings
This page provides information about 4 Together Partnership's board members and the dates for future board meetings.
The board meets at least six times per year and is made up of three distinct groups:
- seven public representatives
- seven elected members (four Durham County Council councillors and three town and parish councillors)
- seven partner representatives (police, fire, NHS foundation trust, business, county council, voluntary and community sector and housing)
All meetings start at 6.00pm in the Dean Bank & Ferryhill Literary Institute. The next meetings are:
- Wednesday 5 July 2017 (AGM)
- Wednesday 6 September 2017
- Wednesday 1 November 2017
- Wednesday 10 January 2018
- Wednesday 7 March 2018
Board meetings are open to members of the public to observe. Contact us for meeting dates and if you'd like to attend.
The public have the opportunity to raise neighbourhood issues at these meetings. If you have something you want to raise you should let us know at least ten days before so that it can be answered at the meeting. Alternatively, ten minutes of the agenda is given over for the public to ask questions on the day. We can't guarantee that an answer will be available immediately, but we will provide an answer before the next meeting.