Book our 'Oh to be two!' in-house training
Our three day course focus on what you need to provide high quality experiences for two year olds. The training is a combination of different techniques to inspire, explore and reflect on current practice.
The programme will challenge your thinking on the needs of two year olds with a focus on rich learning environments, communication and behaviour.
This course is specifically aimed at anyone working as an early years practitioner.
Contact us for more information or to book.
- reflect on your current practice
- recognise the development of 24 - 36 months
- research brain development
- understand the importance of attachment - the key person
- unpick the importance of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) prime areas
- explore the characteristics of effective learning
- investigate schemas and two year olds threads of thinking
- undertake the gap task
- examine the two year old progress check
- explore the documenting of children's learning
- reflect on teaching and learning
- investigate tools to support working with two year olds
- implement the gap task
- explore learning through play
- discover inspiration from around the world
- reflect on the environment
- discover ways to be resourceful with resources
- consider your environment
- reflect on the gap task and action planning
Oh to be two! guidance file and DVD.
The cost of this three-day programme is £5,400.
We can deliver this training at your premises or we can provide a training venue for you at an additional cost.