Help with family relationships
We offer relationship support for families, so that you have the right advice, during difficult times.
Support for family relationships is needed for many different reasons. As well as advice for your situation, we provide advice around housing, money, benefits, health and how to keep your family safe.
Relationships break down for many reasons - see below some of the circumstances where we can help.
- you are a young parent and need support, including help with parenting skills
- if you - or your child - is a young carer
- if your family is going through a separation, or are living apart
- if there is domestic abuse in your family
The help we give will depend on your situation. Examples of the support we give includes:
- practical help to develop skills such as cleaning, cooking or housework
- parenting classes
- referring you to organisations that can help you
- family meetings