Wolsingham Library is situated in the Town Hall in Wolsingham Market Place. We offer a range of services for you and your family to enjoy.
- Monday: 9.30am - 7.00pm
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: closed
- Thursday: closed
- Friday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Sunday: closed
- Public holidays: closed
For unexpected closures, please see our disruptions, closures and warnings page.
How to get there
Short stay car parking is available in the market place. There is a bus stop outside the library with a direct bus service to Crook, Bishop Auckland and Weardale.
Cycle parking facilities: there are currently none available at this library.
If you would like to browse our catalogue, request an item or renew an item already on loan, please visit Library Online. This facility also offers members of the library service access to a range of websites including Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Grove Music Online and Encyclopaedia Britannica Online.
- books, including large print and picture books, audiobooks and reference books
- information leaflets
- language courses
- music scores
- public access computers with internet, word processing and other Office packages facilities.
- Wi-fi (free)
- colour photocopier
- colour printer
- ancestry online
- study area
An access guide for this library is available at DisabledGo: Wolsingham Library
- Reading Group - Every fourth Friday, 2.30pm
- Toddler Time - contact us for more details
- Get Creative - Every Monday, 2.30pm