Willington Library is situated on the main street in the village, near the health centre and the doctor's surgery. The library is fully accessible to our customers and our computers have accessibility features available on them.
- Monday: 1.00pm - 5.00pm
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: closed
- Thursday: 9.30am - 7.00pm
- Friday: 9.30am - 1.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Sunday: closed
- Public holidays: closed
For unexpected closures, please see our disruptions, closures and warnings page.
How to get there
Willington library is on the main bus route from Durham to Crook and Bishop Auckland, with a number of buses stopping 100 yards from the library. There is also a car park at the rear of the library.
Cycle parking facilities: five are available at this library.
- books, including large print and picture books, audiobooks and reference books
- information leaflets
- language courses
- music scores
- public access computers with internet, word processing and other Office packages facilities.
- Wi-fi (free)
- colour photocopier
- colour printer
- ancestry online
- study area
An access guide for this library is available at DisabledGo: Willington Library
- Reading Group - The second Monday of every month 2.00pm
- Toddler Time - The first Thursday of every month 10.00am - 11.00am
- Get Creative - Every Friday, 9.30am - 12noon