Sacriston Library is in the centre of the village next to Sacriston Industrial Estate, on the road leading to the A167. The library is fully accessible to our customers and our computers have accessibility features available on them.
- Monday: 9.30am - 7.00pm
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: closed
- Thursday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday: closed
- Saturday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Sunday: closed
- Public holidays: closed
For unexpected closures, please see our disruptions, closures and warnings page.
How to get there
There is a bus stop within 50 yards of the library. The library has its own car park.
Cycle parking facilities - there are currently none available at this library.
If you would like to browse our catalogue, request an item or renew an item already on loan, please visit Library Online. This facility also offers members of the library service access to a range of websites including Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Grove Music Online and Encyclopaedia Britannica Online.
- Books, including large print and picture books, audiobooks and reference books
- Information leaflets
- Language courses
- Music scores
- Public access computers with access to the internet, word-processing and other Office packages
- Wi-fi (free)
- Colour photocopier
- Colour printer
- Ancestry online
- Study area
- Reading group - First Monday of every month, 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Toddler time - Last Saturday of every month - 10.30 - 11.30am
- Get creaitive - First Saturday of every month - 9.30am 10.30am