Newton Hall Library
Newton Hall Library is located next to St. Godric's School and opposite the shops. The library is fully accessible to our customers and our computers have accessibility features available on them.
- Monday: 9.30am - 7.00pm
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: closed
- Thursday: 1.00pm - 5.00pm
- Friday: 9.30am - 1.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Sunday: closed
- Public holidays:closed
For unexpected closures, please see our disruptions, closures and warnings page.
How to get there
There is a small car park at the rear of the building.
Cycle parking facilities - four are available at this library.
If you would like to browse our catalogue, request an item or renew an item already on loan, please visit Library Online. This facility also offers members of the library service access to a range of websites including Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Grove Music Online and Encyclopaedia Britannica Online.
- ancestry online
- books, including large print and picture books, audiobooks and reference books
- information leaflets
- language courses
- music scores
- public access computers with internet, word processing and other Office packages facilities.
- Wi-fi (free)
- colour photocopier
- colour printer
- study area
- Reading Group - The second Monday of every month at 10.00am
- Toddler Time - Friday fortnightly, 11.00am. Please note this is term time only.
- Get Creative - The second Monday of every month at 1.30pm - 3.30pm