Langley Park Library
Langley Park Library is situated at Old Co-operative Buildings, Front Street. The library is fully accessible to our customers and our computers have accessibility features available on them.
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Wednesday: closed
- Thursday: closed
- Friday: 9.30am - 7.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
Please see our information about public holidays and disruptions, in case the library is affected.
How to get there
Bus services pass close to the library.
Cycle parking facilities - there are currently no cycle parking facilities at this library.
If you would like to browse our catalogue, request an item or renew an item already on loan, please visit Library Online. This facility also offers members of the library service access to a range of websites including Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Grove Music Online and Encyclopaedia Britannica Online.
- books, including large print and picture books, audiobooks and reference books
- information leaflets
- music scores
- public access computers with internet, word processing and other Office packages facilities.
- Wi-fi (free)
- colour photocopier
- colour printer
- ancestry online
- study area
- Reading group - last Tuesday of every month, 2.00pm - 3.00pm
- Toddler Time - Second Tuesday of every month, 2.00pm - 3.00pm. Last Friday of the month, 2.00pm -3.30pm.
- Get Creative - Last Friday of every month, 10.00am - 11.00am