Durham Clayport Library
Find out about the opening times, activities and services available at Durham Clayport library.
- Monday - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday - 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Wednesday - 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Thursday - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Friday - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Saturday - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Sunday - closed
- browsing (limited to 20 minutes if maximum capacity or queues forming outside)
- computer access (limited to 45 minutes)
- self-service photocopying and printing
- book request service
- inter library loans
- study tables
- express local studies
- reference books on request
- reference enquiry service (by telephone or email)
How to get there
Durham Clayport Library is situated in Millennium Place, just off Claypath and opposite the Gala Theatre in Durham City.
There is a multi-storey car park within the Walkergate development that gives direct access to Millennium Place.
Cycle parking facilities - nine are available at this library.