Cornforth Library is situated next to the village school and opposite the church hall. The library has disabled access and has a large keyboard and Supernova screen reading software for people with a visual impairment.
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: 9.30am - 7.00pm
- Wednesday: closed
- Thursday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday: closed
- Saturday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Sunday: closed
- Public holidays: closed
For unexpected closures, please see our disruptions, closures and warnings page.
How to get there
The nearest bus stop is 50 yards from the library. The library has its own car park.
Cycle parking facilities - there are currently none available at this library.
If you would like to browse our catalogue, request an item or renew an item already on loan, please visit Library Online. This facility also offers members of the library service access to a range of websites including Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Grove Music Online and Encyclopaedia Britannica Online.
- books, including large print and picture books, audiobooks and reference books
- information leaflets
- language courses
- music scores
- public access computers with internet, word processing and other Office packages facilities.
- Wi-fi (free)
- colour photocopier
- colour printer
- ancestry online
- study area
An access guide for this library is available at DisabledGo: Cornforth Library
- Reading Group - Second Thursday of every month, 2.00pm - 3.00pm
- Toddler Time songs and stories with one point children's centre - Second Monday of every month,10.30am -11.00am
- Get creative - contact us for more details