Chilton Library is situated on Durham Road, Chilton. We offer a range of services for you and your family to enjoy. The library is accessible to people with mobility issues. The library is fully accessible to our customers and our computers have accessibility features available on them.
- Monday: 9.30am - 7.00pm
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: closed
- Thursday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday: closed
- Saturday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Public holidays: closed
For unexpected closures, please see our disruptions, closures and warnings page.
How to get there
There is a bus stop in front of the library. Chilton Library has its own car park at rear of building.
Cycle parking facilities - there are currently none available at this library.
If you would like to browse our catalogue, request an item or renew an item already on loan, please visit Library Online. This facility also offers members of the library service access to a range of websites including Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Grove Music Online and Encyclopaedia Britannica Online.
- books, including large print and picture books, audiobooks and reference books
- information leaflets
- language courses
- music scores
- public access computers with internet, word processing and other Office packages facilities.
- Wi-fi (free)
- colour photocopier
- colour printer
- ancestry online
- study area
- Reading group - First Thursday of every month, 2.00pm - 3.00pm
- Toddler time - Every Thursday, 9.45am - 10.45am. Please note this is during term time only.
- Get creative - Third Thursday of every month, 2.00pm - 4.00pm