The library is on the main street next to the community centre. It offers a range of services, events and facilities. The library is fully accessible to our customers and our computers have accessibility features available on them.
- Monday: 2.00pm - 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 2.00pm - 5.30pm
- Wednesday: closed
- Thursday: 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Friday: closed
- Saturday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Sunday: closed
- Public holidays: closed
For unexpected closures, please see our disruptions, closures and warnings page.
How to get there
The nearest bus stop is across the main road and past the set of traffic lights.
Cycle parking facilities - four are available at this library.
There is a car park to the rear of the library and more parking at the nearby community centre.
If you would like to browse our catalogue, request an item or renew an item already on loan, please visit Library Online. This facility also offers members of the library service access to a range of websites including Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Grove Music Online and Encyclopaedia Britannica Online.
The library is accessible, has Supernova screen reading software and a large keyboard is available on request.
- books, including large print and picture books, audiobooks and reference books
- information leaflets
- language courses
- music scores
- public access computers with internet, word processing and other Office packages facilities.
- Wi-fi (free)
- colour photocopier
- colour printer
- ancestry online
- study area
- Reading Group - Third Thursday of every month, 2.00pm
- Toddler Time - contact us for more details
- Get Creative - Every Tuesdays, 2.00pm