Brighter Bishop Auckland masterplan consultation
We want your views on the masterplan for Bishop Auckland.
In July 2017 we worked with Ryder Architecture to consult with local people, business and interested bodies to find out what is important for Bishop Auckland. The consultation helped us to create options for a masterplan for the future of the town until 2033.
What are we consulting on?
We now wish to find out your views of the options which have been developed. Your views will help us to gauge how well we are addressing the following as part of the masterplan and if there is anything else we need to do:
- the quality of the environment
- what key spaces in the town are used for and how people use them
- how people will get to and around the town
- how people will develop their knowledge and skills to access any new job opportunities
- what we and our partners need to do to make the town function better
Please note: this document is a large file and contains a lot of images - if you have problems accessing the information, please contact us.
Have your say
The closing date for comments was 20 August 2018.
- Brighter Bishop Auckland masteplan
- 03000 261 951
Our address is:
- Regeneration and Development
- County Hall
- DH1 5UL