Ask about adoption and event information
We have children of all ages and backgrounds that need families, from babies and toddlers to older children and young people.
All adoption face to face sessions have been cancelled due to Covid-19. You can still contact us by phone, email or online form.
Some may have special needs such as learning difficulties or disabilities, others are looking for a family where they can live with their brothers and sisters. Could you provide both a family and a future for a child or group of children?
Ways to contact us
By phone or email
Contact us by email or phone.
Coffee and chat
This is an informal drop-in event where we will be ready and waiting with a coffee in hand to help answer any adoption questions.
Pop in and see us!
- there are currently no coffee and chat dates
Find out about the adoption process, meet other parents who have adopted children, and speak to us about any questions, doubts or worries you may have. You don't need to book an appointment.
There are currently no sessions planned, but you can still contact us to find out how you can adopt with us.
- Adopting with us
- How our adoption process works
- Adoption stories - our first Christmas
- Adoption stories - adopting solo
- Step children and adopting overseas
- Support for adopted adults
- Support for birth families
- Support for families who adopt a child
- Adoption Support Passport (ASP)
- Resources to support adoptive parents
- Controlling contact with your birth family
- Making contact with your birth family